In honor of Canada day–and my absurd love of pancakes– we have THE best healthy pancake recipe. It’s served alongside Blueberry Maple Syrup. Canadians, who love their maple syrup, know that 100% real maple syrup is tough to compete with. I would know. My grandparents had their own Maple Syrup Farm. (yum).
1. I have ‘Fight Song‘ on repeat. I don’t even know how many times it has played at this point but it’s good. Also, why do men get bothered by songs on repeat. I feel they do. Is it just me that thinks that? Oh, well.
2. I would really really like to go to Ed Sheeran this week but who wants to babysit on July 3rd? No one. Perhaps I’ll take her with me and throw some headphones on her. Mom of the year style obviously.
**Side Note** Ed Sheeran caps his concert tickets at $72.50. What a nice guy.
3. I’m going to TAYYYYY. I hope we meet – again – and she asks to hang out with Sarah and I. JK. I actually don’t wish that but i’ll enjoy hanging out with the rest of the T Swift freaks in the world.
4. I go home for the first time in 4.5 months- next week. It’s going to be amazing-and warm. My hair may actually look decent for once in the last 3 months if I can get to my salon.
5. July 4th… what to make, what to make?? I’m having a mini ‘baby’ party. I’ll leave the fun food to everyone else and throw in my own Patriotic Quinoa Salad and some blueberry puddings.
6. It’s a dream of mine to really cook with my daughter someday. Celine is still a bit young but she tries to participate by watching patiently, banging on bowls with a spatula, and not complaining. So this morning I made pancakes with this cute girl, Ellia and things got real. We made a mess, we didn’t eat till noon, and we had a ball cracking eggs!
These are the best healthy pancakes i’ve ever had. I originally found the recipe on ‘Tia Mowry At Home’ but I had to modifiy it so my babes could enjoy them as well. You’ll love them.