1. Eat fresh and shop for food on the outskirts of the supermarket.
2. Eat from the earth-from the words of my modeling agent
3. When out to eat, ask how its prepared and ask that items are grilled or steamed.
4. Ask for dressings or sauces on the side.
5. Eat Breakfast!!! Obviously you aren't going to be hungry in the morning... your body is in starvation mode... so put even a piece of fruit in your stomach and get that metabolism reving.
6. Have a couple of go to options for lunch and dinner so you aren't thinking about what to eat for every meal.
7. Go easy on the dairy, stick with almond milk or soy milk.
8. Make sure you're getting enough fiber... supplement with things like phyillium husk or flax seeds to keep your tummy flat and your digestive sstem working.
9. Limit your dessert or sugar intake. Sugar and carbs (another form of sugar) spike your blood sugar and your weight isn't going anywhere with high blood sugar
10. Be careful with dried fruit... they're loaded with sugar and you won't notice much much you've eaten till yyou start to feel sick.
11. Think of your favorite foods that are considered high calorie, sinful, fattening, or 'bad' and find swaps for them. You won't miss your originals when you feel better about your choice.
12. Don't eat things containing High Fructose Corn Syrup or Artificial sweeteners like splendid and aspartame.