The original recipe is from ‘Cooking Light’ and is served with Nectarines but I served it with Peaches. Don’t sweat that swap. Also, I eat meat once a week but due to the fact that it was so yummy I ate the leftovers the next day. If you don’t eat meat try replacing the Pork with tilapia or mahi-those would be delicious!
There are 366 Calories for one serving of 3 oz. of pork, 5 wedges of peach, and 1.5 cups of the salad. ENJOY, HAPPILY!
- 5 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 large nectarines, halved and pitted
- 6 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Divide mixture in half. Combine half of balsamic mixture with 1 tablespoon maple syrup. Reserve 2 tablespoons maple syrup mixture. Brush remaining maple syrup mixture evenly over pork; sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 16 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved maple syrup mixture. Remove pork from grill, and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- 3. Coat cut sides of nectarines with cooking spray; brush with remaining 1 tablespoon maple syrup. Place, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 5 minutes or until well marked and tender. Remove from grill; slice into 1/2-inch wedges.
- 4. Combine remaining half of balsamic mixture, greens, and onion in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Divide mixture among 4 plates; top with pork and nectarines.