1. Greek Yogurt Cups (fage or chobani or make your own) I like… My ‘Greek’ Yogurt Cup
2. PB&Banana on Gluten Free Bread
3. Trail Mix with natural ingredients. (make your own mini bags with 2 Tablespoons almonds and 2 Tablespoons Craisins/Dried Coconut/Apricots)
4. Fruit! Bananas-so cheap. With some peanut butter or protein powder… you are good to go.
5. Plain Instant oatmeal packs… ask for a cup of hot water at the Coffee Shops on campus or wherever you are and add a banana.
6. Baby Carrots, Cucumber Slices, Baby Tomatoes and Hummus (You can get the hummus in to-go mini’s)
7. Applesauce cups (unsweetened)
8. Make your own muffins on a lazy sunday afternoon. I love these Carrot Muffins or The Almond Fig Muffins
You can do it. You can, you can.